To smoothly move around for Un Tour la Nuit and Le Tour de l'Île de Montréal
- To avoid all inconveniences such as the towing of your vehicle, we encourage you to carefully examine the maps in this flyer and to note the hours when roads will be closed and parking will be prohibited in your area.
- If you want to walk or cycle across the Tour route, our volunteers will be there to help.
Streets Closure Schedule
How to get to the Tour by bike, metro or car?
Access to Health Care Institutions
However, alternative measures have been implemented to minimize any inconvenience. The Réseau de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal recommends:
- contacting the institution concerned beforehand;
- calling the Info-Santé hotline 811 before going to the emergency room of one of these institutions;
- or dialling 911 if the situation is urgent.
For the most complete and up-to-date information about the traffic situation:
514-521-8356 or 1-800-567-8356, ext. 380
Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Friday, June 2 between 9 a.m. and midnight, Saturday, June 3 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and Sunday, June 4 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.