Summary of benefits
- $5,000 in dental costs per injury;
- $10,000 in medical costs per injury;
- $10,000 in case of death following an accident;
- $20,000* in case of mutilation or paralysis following an accident;
- $1,000* (maximum) in compensation for a fracture.
* According to a schedule established by the insurer
Examples of coverage offered
- Transportation by professional ambulance and emergency transportation by taxi;
- Hospital costs and private nursing care;
- Prescription drugs;
- Dental care following injuries to natural, healthy teeth;
- Chiropractor and physiotherapist ($25 per treatment, up to a maximum of $250 per
accident and $500 per year).
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses or prescriptions for the latter;
- Treatment of artificial teeth, dentures, fillings or crowns;
- Pain or disease.